BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

another shocker, page-2

1. 8,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    Ah macrae
    I guess I could be unkind and say -"PREDICTABLE"

Now I feel so much better with that out of my system.

You could be correct of course. In your view they could be "shocking". But do we know at what level the results would have to be for you to find them "acceptable"

I mean what sort of levels of results would you have to have in order for you to class them as "highly encouraging".

I wonder why any mining activity was carried out in the Burraga region before. If these results are "shocking" then how did the mines manage to get anything out of the ground.

Also if Neb is going to work on developing a geological computerised model based on the results then perhaps that indicates that he thinks it is worthwhile.

Stage 2 will help to define things further. They obviously think so. And they are the ones in the field, dealing with the reality. They have a feel for what they believe is there.

I'll put my faith in their experience and their knowledge of what they are working on. There are no guarantees but I would far rather follow their judgement than an armchair critic at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.