Another shout of praise goes up to Jehovah!, page-1173

1. 5,403 Posts.
    Dabar -> Door -> House -> Head = Almighty God and Father......................Jesus's words, I am in the Father -> I am in The House, in The Word.
    End plan,...........1:1 and God was the Word -> 1 Cor 15:28 - And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

Haha you are funny, of course Jesus is in the Father, you’re forgetting the doctrine of the Trinity goes something like this 3 people in one God. = I am in the Father -> I am in The House, in The Word.

And God was the Word -> Door -> House -> Head = Almighty God and Father.
    and yes, much of the Word, word of Life is about Jesus.
    That is the Bread, the Word that came down from heaven, God.

By Jesus being given the Word, it gave him life within himself John 5:26, just as the Father has 1:4, in his word

I have no problems with the above and I agree Jesus taught us all about God and it’s through this faith that believing in God will open the door to salvation, the problem that you have is you place the whole of your theology just on the “Word” and try to fit every verse into that context, when actually verses are saying much different things, you have to let the bible speak for itself and see what it’s saying, but you tend to fit your conception of the “Word” into each verse

These words that Jesus taught, by all means are important but they are nothing without Jesus’s death and resurrection.
    Like Paul said in 1 Cor 12-19 words are empty if Christ hasn’t been raised from the, death, "Words" is this what God nature is based on.

But if Christ is preached as raised from the dead, how can some among you say there is no resurrection of the dead? 13 If there is no resurrection of the dead, then neither has Christ been raised. 14 And if Christ has not been raised, then empty [too] is our preaching; empty, too, your faith. 15 Then we are also false witnesses to God, because we testified against God that he raised Christ, whom he did not raise if in fact the dead are not raised. 16 For if the dead are not raised, neither has Christ been raised, 17 and if Christ has not been raised, your faith is vain; you are still in your sins. 18 Then those who have fallen asleep in Christ have perished. 19 If for this life only we have hoped in Christ, we are the most pitiable people of all.

Lets see if you will address it or run LOL.
    Wotsup, you must understand, I have no interest in bible bashing, I have my faith, bible bashing is for Protestants as they have to start from scratch with nothing and build on their version of what the bible assuming is saying
    I’ve known you on here for about 7 years, every single poster had problems with you and have told you so, apparently you don’t want to listen I honestly haven’t got the time for such people, better things to do in life.
    When you start questioning the very people who have given you the material and understanding that you actually have to work with then proclaiming your version of reality holier then thou speaking from an exalted position of truth, then that becomes childish and want nothing to do with that.
    The material I give you is coming from such position, if you think you know more, then good luck to you and I’m out of here, that’s why you have no credibility.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.