Another shout of praise goes up to Jehovah!, page-1176

1. 23,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Maybe your misunderstanding me,...............just because I push the barrow, so to speak, re John, does NOT mean I don't accept and follow, understand the reference you give, re Jesus.

Have I for some reason (?), given you the impression otherwise?
    OR are you just making assumptions?
    Honor the Son as you would the Father so to speak etc etc, God well pleased with who I say the Bible, says he is = guess what, I'm well pleased as well lol.

All I am pushing is, the Key,.... a Vital point, aspect of the Numerous aspects of Word.
    EVERY Bible passage, message ties into word and God's word has so many meanings and representations, on top of the messages they bring.
    It was the play on words, that caused the problems.

God reveals the end from the beginning.
    Very early, untruths vanished = very late, or near the end, before truth comes back.
    And sure enough, it's playing out before our eyes, most still off the path, That John set out FOR Yahweh John 1:1-13, before the Sudden appearance, mention of Jesus in 1:14.

As for what I wanted you to address, just a simple and short request, around John 1:1-4 and more so 1:3, where the Bible CLEARLY shows, demands, it cannot be referencing Jesus -> Isa 44:24, nails it.
    ----------------
    Haha you are funny, of course Jesus is in the Father, you’re forgetting the doctrine of the Trinity goes something like this 3 people in one God. = I am in the Father -> I am in The House, in The Word.

Now lets translate that a little further which shows us, a Key aspect of and about Jesus, in the here and now, as we speak, write.

The Word,........God is Light and Father of it and -> Psa 119:105 - Thy word a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

1 Tim 6:16 - Who (Jesus) only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.

If he comes out of that Light, the Word, he would have immortality.

Why was the Almighty God and Father, the Most High, beholding to raise Jesus -> because he accepted and abided in the word.

How is one born again = The word of God, put on the incorruptible 1 Peter 1:23.
    Now because these words of God's are deemed as Spirit, which he is, you are also to be born again via the Spirit John 3:5.
    Showing us, to be born of the word or the Spirit is to be born OF God = John 1:13.
    In this context, Spirit and Word are deemed to be referenced as one in the same, interchanged and NONE of these are Jesus.
    They were GIVEN to him.

Jesus above is in effect dwelling in the Light = The Word = House = the Almighty God and Father.
    1 Tim 6:16 from what I see, is the alignment, same thing, Jesus being IN the Bosom of the Father John 1:18, now exalted and ref as an only Begotten God.
    Meaning, he once was not.

We are likewise, to be begotten, that does not make us God, The God.
    In other words as with Jesus, we were once not of God, begotten of him. (in the born again context).

if you and I were on the same page, accepted what each of us follow, we could say, you in me, I in you etc and we are one.
    But we a two totally different persons.

There art Two in Heaven Mate lol.
    No threesomes.
    You are to become one flesh with your wife, how many of you? 2 or 3 lol.

So, do you want the hidden Manna?
    It's right before your eye's, some of smile.png
    Plant these two names in your forehead -> The Word & The Word of God. (Rev 19:13, unknown apparently). and SAD.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.