MrGordon,The verses above say that Jesus is the first born of...

1. 24,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

MrGordon,
    The verses above say that Jesus is the first born of creation because all things are created through him and in him

Rubbish, untruths, the way you try and apply it, you know,... what You call LIES

There is not a single language in the world, that with the use of your words here, that you could say what your saying here and for it, to be plausible.
    The words are Very clear, "first born of creation", Jesus was.
    And the context of that, due the whole message of the Bible is, before any of the Gens creations etc, the first creation in the Mind of God, where ALL our creations begin, was for a Jesus to be in the future.
    That is also known as, the beginning of the creation of God Rev 3:14, in his mind and also known as logos and glory, which Jesus asks for, directly from God John 17:5.

Isa 44:24 - Thus saith Yahweh, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I Yahweh that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;
    John 1:3 All things were made through him, (Yahweh); and without him was not any thing made that was made.
    And God said, and God said and it was!
    Why did he make them -> through, by reason of, for the sake of, because of -> Due 18:18 I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
    Psa 2:7 - I will declare the decree: Yahweh hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.
    Matt 3:17 - And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Right there, smack Bank in your face.
    They will see and hear and NOT able to understand.
    ---------------------------------------

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.