Another shout of praise goes up to Jehovah!, page-1189

1. 25,445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    No, and I have made that clear on several occasions.
    But your language was in the likes of, I read zero.
    Truth to me and I might be over the top, is huge to.

In the past, me not biting back then, probably softer then and now at the point, will take no sh.. from anyone.
    However, that possibly doesn't align with many messages.
    LOL, picture Jesus in the Temple, table tossing and who are the Temples now LOL.

But don't worry about it, as we all, at times, blurt things out.

I spent around 12 mths, living and breathing the opener of John 1:1-18 and naturally, tracking down ALL the areas, heaps in the Bible, to get to the bottom of the John matter and why, we have so many Christian faiths.
    I did hammer the Book of John, entire and I expect you know, that one keeps on giving.
    My belief there Tonio, if of God (all these faiths), there just should NOT be this as in numbers.
    So you might say, my driver become for others, as I pretty much had seen enough for myself.

So my search was in effect, if the other side was behind all this number of faiths, where would they strike and surely, my mind was, if I ask etc, that the answer must be in the Bible.
    Know the battle plan, of the other side.

I had two piles a foot high of notes, ref etc on a4 paper, notes both sides.
    I did this for unquestionable proof and evidence.
    Unfortunately, no one it would seem are interested or for whatever the reason, are not able to see, what screams out.
    So, write or wrong, I tossed them when we moved.

So, right or wrong, the answer to me seems, most are not getting the aid of the Advocate, Comforter, other wise, where saying it, God and Jesus, failed.
    Not a path I will entertain.
    Hence, if I'm thinking that, you have to examine, how and why, hence my focus, pretty much smack bank in the center of the Bible, John.

What I find hard to digest, re the "through", your aware of the likes of the many verses, Isa 44:24, they give no option as to how through, must be interpreted.
    Can you understand why I would scratch my head so to speak?
    Naturally at times, I think, sh.. lol, I must be missing something, so I'll go at it, on another angel, to avoid blinkers, but end up back at home base lol.
    How can you do what you do, or say, re Jesus's hand or not, in creation, with Isa 44:24 ????????

Mystery?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.