Another shout of praise goes up to Jehovah!, page-2158

1. 24,022 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "Jesus was the first to be resurrected to life as an immortal spirit person."

1 Cor 15:54 - It is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

"it, it" -> speaking of the same body transforming.

It would appear, that in the here and now, you are in effect supposed to step into your spiritual.
    That being the case, it would suggest we are two in one, the two to become one flesh, so to speak.
    The Spiritual leading the way, downloading (info) to the natural.

From what I understand, a spiritual is not a spirit.

Flesh and blood cannot enter Heaven, Jesus's blood was shed.
    What is the flesh aspect, according to Jesus that cannot enter heaven.

John 3:5, 6 - Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water (mother) and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
    That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
    John 6:63 - It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh (words) profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

The fleshly words of man, the fleshly thinking, cannot enter heaven.
    Let thy Kingdom (word) come on earth as in heaven.

1 Cor 15:28 - And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

Currently for us, life is in the blood and when Jesus rose, he went out of his way to prove, that he was flesh and bone and he rose this way.
    God is Spirit, The Holy, so it is quite possible that for us, life will become in the Spirit, God's (Spirit) all in all, replacing the blood?

That may sound strange, but simply think of the healing that Jesus did, which was in fact God doing them, with the Spirit that he is.

He will also be all in all via his word..............and God was/is the Word.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.