Before Abraham I am -> Rev 13:8 - And all that dwell upon the...

1. 23,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Before Abraham I am -> Rev 13:8 - And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

That is just one example of many.

Before Abraham, in the mind and plans of God, the firstborn of these plans was for a Jesus to be = before Abraham I am, I was, in God's plans.

They simply didn't grasp what Jesus meant, so he gave up on them and walked off.
    -------------

Inter John 17:5 - And now glorify Me You, Father, with yourself, with glory which (insofar) held before the world existed, with You.

No Greek word supports the use of the word "I" as in "I held", but lets use the I held and let the Bible address this, for true context.

2 Tim 1:9 - He has saved us and called us to a holy calling, not because of our works, but by His own purpose and by the grace He granted us in Christ Jesus before time eternal.

These people could rightfully ask the Father for the following and we can't deny this and maintain truth, and yet they like Jesus, were not literally back there with the Father.
    And now glorify Me You, Father, with yourself, with glory which I held before the world existed, with You.

God sees things not yet done as though they are, it was him holding this glory, Before the world even existed With with him.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.