I highlighted the part I did, which is true, as that CLEARLY...

1. 23,092 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I highlighted the part I did, which is true, as that CLEARLY shows we are talking about a future one and that plan, the goings forth are from everlasting, eternity.

Yehowah alone is referenced as the saviour in OT times as there was NO son then in any way shape or form, but we know he was always going to do this through a future one.

Titus 1:2 - in hope of eternal life which God, who cannot lie, promised before time eternal,
    2 Tim 1:9 - He has saved us and called us to a holy calling, not because of our works, but by His own purpose and by the grace He granted us in Christ Jesus before time eternal.
    Rev 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

The words "Christ Jesus" here is speaking of no more than the man Jesus, the name demands that and that name was not given to him before time eternal.
    So that verse in a sense is speaking in a context that could read like he was there, when we know full well the man Jesus was not, hence this is the SAME context as -> "whose goings forth from of old".

John 5:39 - You search the Scriptures (OT), for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me.
    (Prophesies of one to be born and come, not someone that was going to jump into flesh lol)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.