Mal 3:1 - Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare...

1. 23,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Mal 3:1 - Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to the temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith Yehowah of hosts.

Isa 40:3 - The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of Yehowah, make straight in the desert a highway for our God…

God = This now is the eternal life that they should know You (Father) the only true God and whom you have sent, Jesus Christ.
    (Jesus independently of himself, defines this only true God, the Father when he was here).

Prepare the way, make straight -> who and what was and what his word means and brings, as per the OT and to boot, he would soon be sending the Son, born from Mary.
    To know the Son, you naturally need to know the Father first, to know who the Son is of.

So the writer of John, picks up on Mal and Isa and inspired by Yehowah, introduces Yehowah first as Mal CLEARLY shows and he does this for most of the first 13 verses in the prologue, giving a Perfect chronological order to the prologue, instead of jumping back and forth, creating a mess, if you say Jesus is the Word.
    Supposedly Jesus comes to his own who don't receive him, and jumps back in the womb and pops back out again at 1:14 = Absolute load of rubbish is this how it's to be read wink.png

You only have to look at the pre flood to know they didn't receive Yehowah etc, hence like Father like son, history repeated, nothing new under the sun.

In beginning was the Word and the Word was to, toward, with The God and God was the Word.
    This; was in beginning to, toward, with The God.
    I Him (Yehowah) life was (inner word) and that life was the light of men = expressed words, Spirit and life, the word of life.

To -> expressing motion in the direction of (a particular location or plan): -> 1:4 In Him (Yehowah) life was = inner logos/plan.
    expressing location, typically in relation to a specified point of reference: -> 1:4 In Him (Yehowah) life was = inner logos/plan.
    expressing a point reached at the end of a range or after a period of time: -> 1:4 In Him (Yehowah) life was = inner logos/plan.
    indicating that two things are attached or linked: -> 1:4 In Him (Yehowah) life was = inner logos/plan.

= Titus 1:2 - In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began; 1:4 In Him (Yehowah) life was = inner logos/plan.
    Through as future Jesus -> Rev 13:8 - All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Toward -> ongoing, in progress, plan/planning -> 1:4 In Him (Yehowah) life was = inner logos/plan
    in the direction of -> 1:4 In Him (Yehowah) life was = inner logos/plan
    at a point in the direction of -> 1:4 In Him (Yehowah) life was = inner logos/plan

= Titus 1:2 - In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began; 1:4 In Him (Yehowah) life was = inner logos/plan.

With -> accompanied by (another person or thing): -> 1:4 In Him (Yehowah) life was = inner logos/plan
    having or possessing (something): -> 1:4 In Him (Yehowah) life was = inner logos/plan
    indicating the manner or attitude in which a person does something: -> 1:4 In Him (Yehowah) life was = inner logos/plan
    in the same direction as: -> 1:4 In Him (Yehowah) life was = inner logos/plan
    used as a function word to indicate the object of attention, behavior, or feeling -> 1:4 In Him (Yehowah) life was = inner logos/plan

So the overall meanings of to, toward and with, most certainly do NOT show another person or being being with The God.
    Verses 1 & 2 are clearly The God's inner logos/plans and the firstborn of these is for a Jesus to be Col 1:15, Rev 3:14 and for a Gens creation, motivated by and for the one to be, is shown to have been expressed out of Yehowah, alone and by himself Isa 44:24, Psa 33:6, 9.

And the Word part of expressed from Yehowah became -> 1:3 All things through Him (Yehowah) came into being and without Him (Yehowah) came into being not even one thing that came into being.
    Isa 44:24 - Thus saith Yehowah, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I Yehowah that maketh all
    things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;
    Psa 33:6,9 - By the word of Yehowah were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth.
    For He spoke, and it was done; He commanded, and it stood fast.

Why did he alone and by himself create;
    dia: through, on account of, because of
    Original Word: διά
    Part of Speech: Preposition
    Transliteration: dia
    Phonetic Spelling: (dee-ah')
    Definition: through, on account of, because of
    Usage: (a) gen: through, throughout, by the instrumentality of, (b) acc: through, on account of, by reason of, for the sake of, because of ->
    the future one to be, born from Mary.

The Son is the image of the invisible God as was the 1st Adam, the firstborn over all creation. In the mind and plans of God John 1:1,2, right where all your creations begin.
    16 For in him, for this (him) reason and for him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through on account of, by reason of, for the sake of, because of him and for him. 17 He is before all things because he was the firstborn of creation in this plan, and in him because of all things covered all things hold together.

Col 1:18 - And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; so that in all things he might have the preeminence.

And the Word another part became the Tablets.
    And the Word (another part of) Flesh became = became on the scene.
    And the Word without measure, came into the Temple (Jesus) from Yehowah and these words are Spirit and life resulting in.

John 5:26 For as the Father has life in Himself (John 1:4 = words) so has he given to the Son (words) to have life in himself.
    John 17:8 - For I have given to them
    the words which You have given Me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came forth from You; and they have believed that You sent Me.
    John 6:68 - But Simon Peter answered Him, “Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life.

All of the above is Why we never see words from Jesus, pre the cross -> I go BACK to the Father, as he was never there in any literal form.

John 17:17 -
    Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.