As usual, I notice you miss addressing the Bible backed etc,...

1. 21,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    As usual, I notice you miss addressing the Bible backed etc, valid points made.

As usual you take away words and add to back up your valid points but overlook what is exactly said without you adding or taking away words.

Do you want to come into the Now Spiritual,

You mean come through the tribulation, identifying our position and condition, move to the position to be washed clean by the blood of the Lamb as water wells up from inside to eternal life?
    Eternal life is the only spiritual.
    That's the only way to be in the spiritual now. There is no other way.
    Tell us how you got there, wotsup?

re after Jesus or do you wish to deal and cling to the literal, physical?

You're playing blind man's bluff, wotsup.
    I know you can't see. I know you haven't identified your position and condition, moved to the position to be washed clean by the blood of the Lamb as water wells up from inside to eternal life.

Which life would you prefer, the 1st or the 2nd eternal?

Not the one you are trying to sell from your blind man's bluff position.

author of life, but it is clearly a joint affair, between Father and Son,

Well yes, kind of. That's what we have been telling you all along. Along with the Holy Spirit. They are the same God.
    No need to discuss it with you anymore. You have been clued in. Good on you wotsup.

But now it is time you identified your position and condition, moved to the position to be washed clean by the blood of the Lamb as water wells up from inside to eternal life.
    Hurry on!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.