In some ways I agree with you, but in a materialistic sense,...

1. 6,507 Posts.
    In some ways I agree with you, but in a materialistic sense, evolution is a reality. We know beyond any doubt that animals started off one way and ended up as we see them today. The earth is full of the evidence of transition, so what point debating that it didn't happen?

No reasonable person can deny that life on earth has changed considerably and that change happened because of an endless procession of change across billions of years.

Now, let me tell you that I believe in Creation.

I don't believe for a minute that via some accident or quirk of environmental change you get from some single celled protozoa to a blue whale, or that human sentience and consciousness is just a lucky outcome of an endless string of accidents. And in some ways I think relying on a purely materialistic view of evolution does render it a less than reasonable proposition, just as a Fundamental believer in Special Creation belief also lets the true believer down.

Now, when quoting you must research the sources because as a Christian you serve the truth, not a Christian culture, or the erroneous work of other Christians with an axe to grind.

Louis Bounoure did not say - Evolution is a fairytale for adults and though he was Christian he did not believe Genesis was to be taken literally.

As fo Dr Ernest Chain, I agree with him. He believed that evolution had taken place but that Darwinian evolution was an oversimplification of far more complex, nuanced systems of change.

My friend there is not a growing move away from the theory of evolution in the slightest, in fact the truth is that a belief in evolution by the worlds scientists is as close to universal as any theory has ever been.

I believe that evolution is a tangible evidence for Creation in action. A God outside of time must be the Creator eternally, thus He is Creating as we exchange ideas.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.