Hence -> Jesus's words running True to form -> Only FEW FIND =...

1. 23,136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hence -> Jesus's words running True to form -> Only FEW FIND = TRUTH because;

2 Thes 2:4 - who opposes and exalts himself (itself) above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he (this, it, same) sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself (itself) that is God

It's a he and system, followings, Jesus being the cornerstone of this Temple, but NOT of the following as they are;
    John 10:1 - Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

The good news -> 2:8 - And then the lawless will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming.
    Oh no truth is now out but the horse has bolted, Jesus comes with the wrath of God, resulting in the likes of a couple of verses following.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6133/6133310-85769f91ef844f0cc62ff7a4ed4f8aef.jpg
    Ex 20:4 - “You shall not make for yourself a carved image—any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth;

2 Thes 2:11 - And for this reason (and many, many more) God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,

Rev 18:3 - For all the nations have drunk of the wine (lying words) of the wrath of her fornication, the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth have become rich through the abundance of her luxury.”
    Rev 17:6 - I saw the woman, drunk with the blood of the saints and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus. And when I saw her, I marveled with great amazement.

Hmm, no wonder God wipes away tears eek.png

Now do your research, get serious, from existing records, of the numerous bold claims that various Poops have made over the years, regarding their positions and what they claim to represent, etc, etc.
    To Boot, they claim their is no salvation outside of them.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.