"On the point of @ppm56's post, check with the author who is it...

1. 5,346 Posts.
    "On the point of @ppm56's post, check with the author who is it correct whereu or @wotsup to remove speculation?"

As I pretty much said, due to the fact that you are one of his cheer squad members, he is Naturally going to agree with you, so it would be a fruitless exercise in asking him.

My dear wotsup, I can assure you I'm my own man, and the impression I'm getting from whereu so too is he, I also know you would say and do anything in order to get your way, you are not a man who humbly realise and admit that he's wrong but always wanting to get his own way, you know "Mr Instruction" says a lot about you

I see that your comprehension skills are failing You yet again.
    I did not limit your bias views to the CC DRRRRR, it was trinity, which is/was created BY the CC's, so indirectly you are following the CC's with your bias leanings, as many of your posts Clearly demonstrate = The Evidence.

The Trinity is 100% correct the creation is you and your anti-Trinitarian view, People who were taught by John himself were Trinitarian, its that simple.

The Gospels are very clear that the Holy Spirit is Jesus's Father.

Correct, Jesus was conceived by the Holy Spirit= Divine Nature, and born from His Mother, Mary = Human nature
    So what's your problem

17:3 - This now is the eternal life that they should know You (Father) the only true God = Father, Son and Holy Spirit and whom you have sent, Jesus Christ.

Before you can point sticks, first educate yourself from your stupidity and lack of understanding of your comprehension skills

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.