DRRRRRRR -> WHAT PART of The REAL Jesus's TRUTH do YOOOOOU NOT...

1. 5,376 Posts.
    DRRRRRRR -> WHAT PART of The REAL Jesus's TRUTH do YOOOOOU NOT GET = ONLY FEW FIND = TRUTH??????.

You come strong again here like you do most times, what you don't mention is what you don't know, as per what you done with John 17:3

You just pure and simply don't know what you don't know, and when one tries to educate you you jump on your normal bandwagon of keeping posting the same thing pretending you know not budging in anyway or form

If I read your post wrong on the wafer mater, my apologies???
    I'll have to try and re-find it, as on the quick glance at the time, I found it interesting for various reasons, so if I was reading it correct, maybe it's an area you may wish to elaborate on?

The fact is you have found nothing as like I said there is much you don't know

This is why many of your brothers the Protestants are waking up, the ones in the know how, not the average Tom, Dick or Harry, is its beyond the average Joe to to comprehend this truth especially if outside the CC

You have defiantly read and are oblivious of the Eucharist, as if you knew deep down the meaning of it you would be a catholic

You need to watch for starters the clip I gave Kam, the whole clip, there is more, much more to the Eucharist, which is paramount to salvation staring with what it meant to the Jews and followed by what it is for Christinity, what Jesus achieved

No matter how high you jump up and down claiming to have found the truth, the reality is you have found absolutely nothing without finding out of the Eucharist, as there is no salvation outside it, if you truly understood what it it to which you call sun god you wouldn't call it such.

I'll give you a starter where you need to wove all these into one, that is the Eucharist

Moses: Moses was a key figure in the Exodus story, leading the Israelites out of Egypt.

Exodus: The Exodus refers to the Israelite's freedom from slavery in Egypt and their journey to the promised land.

Temple: The Temple was the central place of worship for the Israelites, where sacrifices were offered to God.

Showbread: The showbread, also known as the bread of the presence, was regularly placed on a table in the Temple as an offering to God.

Jewish sacrifice: Sacrifices were a common practice in Jewish worship, symbolizing the atonement for sin and the restoration of relationship with God.

Passover: The Passover is a Jewish holiday commemorating the liberation of the Israelites from Egypt.

Jesus as the bread of life: In the New Testament, Jesus refers to himself as the bread of life, offering spiritual nourishment and eternal life to those who believe in him.

Eucharist: The Eucharist, also known as Communion or the Lord's Supper, is a sacrament in which bread and wine are consecrated and consumed as being the body and blood of Christ.

By tracing the lineage from Moses and the Exodus to Jesus as the bread of life and the institution of the Eucharist, we can see how the themes of sacrifice, presence, and sustenance are woven throughout the history of salvation and continue to be central to Christian worship and belief.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.