"You come strong again here like you do most times, what you...

1. 23,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "You come strong again here like you do most times, what you don't mention is what you don't know, as per what you done with John 17:3"

Me done with 17:3, is this candid camera or believe it or not?

So lets see what I see with Jesus's unquestionable words as to who defines as the only true God and Father, INDEPENDENTLY of himself, when he was here.

This now is the eternal life that they should know You (Father) the only true God and whom you have sent, Jesus Christ (The Son of the only true God).

To back this, Jesus quotes the OT -> Hear, Israel: Yehowah our God is ONE Yehowah = your cannot get it any clearer than that, one as is singular, the ONE Holy Spirit that he is.
    The very reason that Jesus does NOT say you need to know your create god the holy spirit person, as well as the Father and Son for eternal life and Neither does the Bible anywhere say this.

Now lets look at the corruption that you do to 17:3 as outlined in blue, Your words.
    This now is the eternal life that they should know You (Father) the only true God
    = Father, Son and Holy Spirit and whom you have sent, Jesus Christ
    That translates to -> "You just pure and simply don't know what you don't know," = because of 2 Thes 2:11 obviously.

And this utter corruption you try and say is -> " and when one tries to educate you" tongue.pngtongue.pngtongue.png
    If that's what you call education, re 17:3 and more like it, you can stick it, with the rough end of a pineapple biggrin.pngbiggrin.png
    ------------------
    "not budging in anyway or form"

TRUTH is NOT negotiable, you should try it some time.
    ---------------
    On the "Eucharist," subject, I was only interested in what I thought your past post may have said or implied, as per what some view as a prophesy, that they will try and stop sacrifice in the future, which you align the Eucharist, to?
    In other words, efforts to try and stop people like yourself from taking the Eucharist.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.