Another shout of praise goes up to Jehovah!, page-2439

1. 23,600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    James 1:17 - Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning.

1 John 1:5 - This is the message which we have heard from Him and declare to you, that God is light and in Him is no darkness at all.

That which is born of light is light -> Psa 119:105 - Your word is a lamp to my feet And a light to my path.

John 1:9 - That was the true Light which gives light to every man (including Adam) coming into the world.

Later;
    John 12:46 -
    I have come a light into the world, that whoever believes in Me should not abide in darkness.

Matt 5:14 - You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden;

Rev 21:22, 23 - I saw no temple in it, for the Lord (Yehowah) God the Almighty and the Lamb are its temple.
    And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory (word) of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

How did Jesus become a light, the light as well;
    Deu 18:18 - I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words (light lol) in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.

Fill up with the truth of the word of God, and become a True Light. LOL.

All roads lead to Rome Word, Words.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.