Jehovah the soul eater Jehovah is one of the 3 false gods that...

1. 10,580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2094
    Jehovah the soul eater
    Jehovah is one of the 3 false gods that dived the 200 Monad souls amongst themselves and there hierarchy that they held hostage from ascending back to the light.
    These 3 false gods known as Archons, Yahweh Yaldabaoth and Jehovah who were leaders within the Anunnaki races of beings that used advanced technology to trap souls so that they can feed of there light to live longer, they did this because they are not divine souls, they can not ascend but keep incarnating without remembering there past lives, so to live longer they discovered a way to trap divine souls of light and feed of them eventually killing such trapped souls over time.
    Light warriors at the time saved many souls from Yahweh and Yaldabaoth with Jehovah to this day still feeding off the trapped souls and sending out worshippers to peoples houses to find more followers so Jehovah can trap hold hostage more souls for this evil dark being known as Jehovah or black co creator to feed off.

All this information can be found amongst antient texts within the religious lies, as most of the original information was destroyed by the church.

Be warned, Jehovah witnesses are working for a Archon a devil a soul trapper known as Jehovah who will hold your soul hostage and feed off your soul stopping you from ascending back to the light.
    A lot of these followers have no idea of what they are doing and will happen to them when they die, but some leaders know exactly what they are doing, as they are dark beings themselves, I have felt it when followers have come back to my house many years ago with one of there leaders to ask me questions about what I know, you can feel there evil low vibrations.
    Below is a video that in part is a good watch in explaining what these false gods like Jehovah are all about, many other videos would need to be watched to get the fall story.
    ***COLLAPSE OF THE OLD SYSTEM*** | - The Great Quantum Transition Ops In Syria

8.8K views3 days ago

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.