@ppm56"Wow wotsup, I'm impressed, but you expect everyone to...

1. 23,931 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

@ppm56

"Wow wotsup, I'm impressed, but you expect everyone to swallow what you say"

Not the case, I basically put forward what the Bible says, and comment on the areas that have obviously been misunderstood, for many years, hence the highlights etc and then it's DYOR or counter WITH the Bible.

A key example is John 17:3, where Jesus Unquestionably and independently of himself, defines the Father as the only true God when he was here, and yet for some STRANGE reason, you cannot see this CLEAR and OBVIOUS = ?????????????????? and 2 Thes 2:10, 11 appears to be the only answer for it.
    What I say on 17:3, is like me placing an A4 white piece of paper before you, and you swear black and blue that no, it is Black.
    Picture yourself on the receiving end of that, it's a what.png moment, staggering.
    And you have NO idea that you are doing such and come up with all sorts of creations, trying to get around this clear TRUTH.
    Ex - you some how tried to claim by me stating the obvious, that I was saying eternal life was only through the Father = where and how in the hec could this crazy notion come from?
    Another example was, you claimed one also had to know a Holy Spirit person, on top of the Father and Son for eternal life, which is no where to be found in the Bible, the 5 or so verses you provided, did NOTHING of a sort.
    Another of your claims re 17:3, Jesus doesn't do anything independent of the Father = absolutely ZERO to do with the subject, he is simply making a clear statement, that the Father was the only true God when he was here.

The likes of that weaving, to avoid acknowledging the obvious = totally amazing -> 2 Thes 2 in play.
    ---------------
    "You are not qualified or informed enough to reach a proper conclusion of any Bible verse nor are you qualified to render exactly what the Interlinear says"

The above example of many, Clearly shows I'm more up to speed with the truth than you are.
    The Inter is very clear, we have clear definitions example of Greek words, which when summed up as a whole, make it very clear as to how a word or it's context is to be understood.
    John 1:1 is a clear example -> 'to, toward and with' and when the overall definitions are taken into account, we see that in NO WAY is there another person with 'The God' in 1:1b.
    All you have in short in 1:1b is a Logos/plan within God and part of that is clearly shown to have been expressed from him, by 1:3 and NOT Jesus.
    Likewise in 1:2, the first and ONLY word, definition is "This" and NO "He" can be created out of "this".

So what happened to your said expert scholars, translator here, on such a Simple task????????????? rolleyes.png
    CC infiltration, conditioning, that's what and swallow by most of Christianity, or is that Insanity tongue.png
    -----------------

"First and foremost you need to get to know yourself, your disposition as whatever take you put on these is nothing but as you say the spirit of wotsup, nothing more nothing less, not the bibles"

The likes of what I present from the Bible on 17:3, is most definitely from the words of Jesus recorded in the Bible.
    Your addition to the only true God being Father, Son and Holy Spirit in 17:3, is most definitely of the Bible and in NO WAY can even be implied in Jesus's Clear words.
    Spirit (word) of wotsup there, as per the Spirit of Jesus's and the Fathers who IS the One Holy Spirit, you know, Jesus's Father as Luke tells you and you refute.
    -------------
    "PS I can read scripture for myself, so can the church that gave it to you, even bring it down to you so with your ignorance you can throw it back in its face"

Clearly as demonstrated by 17:3 you cannot.
    And if what you falsely claim was handed down from your CC's, then rest my case as to where the corruption of truth began and from whom.
    Playing around with truth of an eternal life passage, hmmm, I wouldn't want to be in your shoes.
    If throwing truth in your face is being ignorant, then I'm happy to be ignorant, bring it on tongue.png
    ------------
    "Sorry, it doesn't work" -> you can tell that to Jesus when he comes, re His message in 17:3 and he'll reply, you silly one, have you not read the scriptures showing that I BECAME a begotten God after being glorified John 1:18, just as Brother Word wotsup told you many times biggrin.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.