"That verse is written to the people the apostles founded, not...

1. 24,480 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "That verse is written to the people the apostles founded, not for people outside it like you coming 2000 years later, as you said "nobody does things like you,""

"nobody does things like you,"

Is LYING second nature to you (or first), you have repeated this lie, of which we know you CANNOT support ???

What a load of desperation rubbish, that the verse doesn't belong to this day and age.
    This is what the verse means or shows -> 1 Cor 8:6 - yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live.

That is the Father that Jesus independently of himself defines as the only true God when he was here John 17:3.
    The same one he quotes from the OT -> Hear, Israel: Yehowah our God is ONE Yehowah.

But what do you insist this God here is = Father, Son and Holy Spirit = your words not mine.
    You claim, insist, that whenever we see the word God it = Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
    Yea right -> I ascend to my God = Father, Son and Holy Spirit = what.png
    --------------
    "Meaning you have no Traditions that you follow as Paul instructed,"

I have Paul's traditions, Jesus's and so on, LOUD and CLEAR in the Bible, which seem to make you shudder or 2 Thes 2:11 confounds your mind, that you cannot even see the simple message in the likes of John 17:3, which you demonstrated in many twists and turns, to avoid acknowledging it's clear and obvious, as Jesus unquestionably shows in it.

Here is the likes of you, following your forefathers and not the Bible, Jesus, Paul etc;
    Col 2:8 Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ.
    ------------
    " prove yourself to others, is not grace"

Oh my, have some serious Bible messages flown by your nest.
    Truth is not about me, we are supposed to insist on truth, test the spirits = words etc, and you fail on the key core basics of who and what the Father and Son are, from where the grace comes from.
    You have missed the home base, planet earth calling wink.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.