Another shout of praise goes up to Jehovah!, page-2550

1. 5,064 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    For the record, I do not believe in the Trinity... I see it as it is written...  

WE are to pray to the Father in the name of son Yeshua... The Spirit of the Father is our link, our communication with the Almighty..

WE can not receive the Spirit unless we are born again.. when we sin, and take our eyes of God, the Spirit leaves us... when we walk in righteousness the Spirit is strong within us and helps us walk in this world of deceptions and temptations that we may over come..

The Trinity would have you believe that the Holy Spirit is a person, it is not, that is a ridiculous pagan influenced concept.. in fact as you would know, the likes of 1 John 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. was never found in the original writings, it was added by the church of England when they produced the King James Bible, this was added in attempt to prove the trinity, but it was really a lie...

But in simple, it is not a salvation issue... Salvation is what is important for humanity.. If we Repent, except Yeshua as the Christ, our Savior, become baptised as an adult, we will receive Gods Spirit, as we walk in righteousness and embrace the truths of the Word, then all will be revealed... Many walk the Christian walk in ignorance to what is written, it is true, but if they are genuine God will reveal all.. I agree that the Trinity is a false doctrine ... But again I do not see it as a salvation issue... If someone is truly repetitive, and prays to our Father in Heaven, understanding that Christ paid the penalty for their sins, and looks to Christ as the example to live by, the Spirit will be strong within them... TO understand who and what God is in the sense of physical IMO can become overwhelming... At times we can become lost via tunnel vision..  Salvation and how one can obtain it is what matters most...

Christ showed us how to pray... WE pray to the Father... IT is that simple... this is what matters...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.