No issue there, its through the gospel that all this is done,...

1. 5,657 Posts.
    No issue there, its through the gospel that all this is done, practiced and saved
    The Gospel is not the book, but what has been taught in faith, then written into a book

Acts 2:42-47: "And they devoted themselves to the apostles' teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer. Everyone was filled with awe at the many wonders and signs performed by the apostles. All the believers were together and had everything in common. They sold property and possessions to give to anyone who had a need. With great joy in their hearts, they held all things in common; they neither claimed their possessions as their own nor did they think of any of their belongings as common property, but they shared everything they had with one another."

Acts 20:7: "On the first day of the week we came together to break bread. Paul talked with the people and bore testimony to the Jews that Jesus was the Messiah."

Corinthians 10:16-17: "Is not the cup of thanksgiving for which we give thanks a participation in the blood of Christ? And is not the bread that we break a participation in the body of Christ? Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf."

1 Corinthians 11:23-26: "For I pass on to you what was passed on to me, which I also received from the Lord. On the night he was betrayed, the Lord Jesus took bread, gave thanks, broke it, and said, 'This is my body given for you; do this in remembrance of me.' In the same way, after supper he took the cup, saying, 'This cup is the new covenant sealed by my blood, which is shed for you.'"

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.