not a problem dear wotsie, as I have a brief moment that I can...

1. 5,709 Posts.
    not a problem dear wotsie, as I have a brief moment that I can spent on here, but not for too long

Catholic Teaching of how the bible is understood, plus heaps of catholic prophesies tell us the through Communism (re-Culture Marxism) will lead the world away from God, that will infiltrate everything, Catholics, Protestants, and into relativism, where all religion are the same, and Jesus was only a good person or teacher, many will imitate him

Then when the world is secular, the purification will start, first with the CC and America, followed by the rest of the world

the Vatican with this pope a lot have been opened and we now know exactly what the play or game is which has almost divided the Church, the sexual abuse is a classical example as these things should not happen and neither should it have been infiltrated

We know many names of the shakers and movers that have done this.

I don't have to tell you much about America as you can see what is happening, the only thing maybe you don't see is that Catholics, laity, not the Vatican, have a major role in combatting or pushing back things that is seen as not godly or originating from Marxism

There are many prophecies that the CC has the key to turn people back to God, with the Eucharist, stirring the ship towards it, so to speak

It seems very much that the tide is turning, towards all this

Most of the American newly ordained Priest are conservative and Orthodox in their Faith and Christ, faithful to CC teaching of the faith

Even Protestants are waking up, there has been over 25,000 Ministers, Preachers and Scholars that have shifted to the CC

The more the CC as per normal is attacked the more people wake up to what's happening, it has always been like this in the past

Catholics have already been warned about the coming martyrdom that's on its way as like I said, Catholics know what is happening and are exposing it and fighting it, right in the middle of it, which doesn't want to be exposes

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.