"One only needs to look at all the protestants on here bible...

1. 25,457 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "One only needs to look at all the protestants on here bible bashing and blitzkrieg throwing verse like there is no tomorrow with no real understanding the full context of what is written"

As I've told you Many times, which flies by the Cookoo's nest, they come away with the key core corrupted roots of the CC = No God the Father who is the Spirit of truth, Holy Spirit, the Helper in the picture to teach and the evidence Clearly shows this, otherwise there would not be this huge number.

The common root for this, is the CC's corruption of Truth and clearly shown in the Bible, for THOSE of God.
    --------------------
    "Do tell how many you've convinced of your imagination in the last 8 years, you will find that each and every person you have engaged has been turned off to whatever doctrine you stand for, once a ding dong always a ding dong to even see this of what one does"

When one like you cannot SEE the clear and obvious truth, that Jesus independently of himself defines the Father as the only true God when here and also Your words that the only true God is Father, Son and Holy Spirit in 17:3, then the ONLY possible Bible answer is as per following, no two ways about it.

2 Thes 2:10, 11 - And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
    And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

SO THERE IS THE CLEAR AND OBVIOUS ANSWER TO YOUR POINT, THEY HAVE NO OPTION BUT TO REJECT THE CLEAR BIBLE TRUTHS I PUT FOREWARD, IT'S OUT OF THEIR CONTROL.

John 17:3 and the true and obvious point that I put to you, is the equivalent of placing an A4 piece of white paper before your eyes, and you swear black and blue that it's Black = what.png

If that point went before a court of law, you would be thrown out in seconds, zero grounds for an appeal -> Ruling would be, it's so clear and obvious that is goes without saying.

You Have done summersault's, twisted every which way you could, to try and avoid this obvious truth, which there is no way around it and maintain truth.
    That is just one of your many delusions.

Goodness me, you're going to try and tell us, that God would let people of OT times, go on thinking he was one singular God for 4,000 yrs, when he was in fact 3 persons, goodness me, wake up.
    Wouldn't let Moses, Abraham and Co know = Get real, shake yourself out of this delusion.
    They would have been deemed as worshiping a false God.

Not to mention, the NT is full of the Father and Son, even if he wasn't deemed as a Son in the OT, God would certainly have made him known, in the OT as per the NT - so cut out this stupid mystery nonsense.
    The Jesus to be, would have been popping up, all over the OT.

Anyway, on the whole, I'm now convinced that these delusions will continue until Jesus comes and exposes the Lies, you have proven this over and over, when being presented with clear and simple verses and passages.
    Sets seeds have grossly been underestimated by most.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.