Once again you're showing, that the repeated message, flies by...

1. 5,689 Posts.
    Once again you're showing, that the repeated message, flies by the Cookoo's Nest.
    There are many that SEE the truth of John 1:1- 3 as I see it, which the Bible CLEARLY shows.

Well supply evidence that this is so

Jesus unquestionably, independently of himself, defines, references the Father as the Only True God when he was here.

what's the bet as per usual, you will not address this ONE clear and obvious point.

You have no point my dear wotsup, as such notion does not exist and I really couldn't care less of how many times you repeat it, as per normal, you are reading a snippet and defining it yourself not letting the bible speak for itself

You have been given a number of posts regarding this, that you outright reject, just parroting the same over and over so to get your own way, sorry

You have to show that Jesus is not referring to other so called gods as Jesus explicitly identifies the Father as "the only true God." This indicates the uniqueness and singularity of God, as opposed to other deities or false gods, to which he is tormented as he's about to go to the cross to save us from false Gods. who don't give eternal life

Sorry it doesn't work

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.