Another shout of praise goes up to Jehovah!, page-2674

1. 24,375 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "Now do tell what credentials you have"

Matt 18:3 - and said, “Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.

What credentials, well hey, better still what credentials does the Bible show us that we should draw upon -> Lights on, or get home wink.png

John 6:45 - It is written in the prophets, ‘And they shall all be taught by God.’ Therefore everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to Me.
    Isa 54:13 - Then all your sons will be taught by Yehowah, and great will be their prosperity.
    Jer 31:34 - No longer will each man teach his neighbor or his brother, saying, 'Know Yehowah,' because they will all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest, declares Yehowah. For I will forgive their iniquities and will remember their sins no more."

Hmm, now where do we see this expanded upon in the NT.
    John 16:14 - He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine (words), and shall shew it unto you.
    (Lo & Behold, we know who glorified Jesus = The Father, the Only True God = the Holy Spirit at the time of Jesus).
    John 14:26 - But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

OH that's right, that's what was teaching Jesus and enabling him to speak the words of truth, to which would come back.
    John 3:34 - For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for (because Luke 4:18) God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.
    Now lets us let Jesus clarify what exactly this means.
    Jesus says, if you have seen me, you have seen the Father, he then explains how in the following;
    John 14:10 - Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

The ONLY works that Jesus is referring to here is, the words coming out of him -> due to the Father = The Holy Spirit dwelling in him.
    So, by hearing the words of the Father coming out of Jesus, is deemed as seeing (perceiving - Inter) the Father.
    It also meant, that when Jesus expressed out the God and Fathers words, he became the express image of his Person -> Word, The Word. Heb 1:3 KJV.

And where else to we see this example;
    2 Cor 6:16 - And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
    (Yep, that's the God that Jesus defines as the Father).

Hmmm, we see the above elsewhere = John 14:17 - the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

Here he is again;
    1 Cor 6:19 - Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own?

Yep, so Paul clearly knows that the Father is the Holy Spirit, as he interchanges God (Father) with the Holy Spirit.
    NO WAY is Paul talking about TWO persons dwelling in one here, not a chance is he.

So ppm, are your credentials better than the above's here, hmmm.
    Or do your forefathers which you follow, over ride my Fathers -> (The Word) credentials? wink.png

I know which side of the fence I would want to be sitting on that one.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.