Another shout of praise goes up to Jehovah!, page-2677

1. 5,689 Posts.

What credentials, well hey, better still what credentials does the Bible show us that we should draw upon -> Lights on, or get home

John 6:45 - It is written in the prophets, ‘And they shall all be taught by God.’ Therefore everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to Me.

oh my God really my dear wotsup, you are so knowledgeable definitely been taught by God and we have not, amazing in 2000 years history God has chosen you above all others

SO YOUR TELLING US ON HERE THAT YOU HEARD AND LEARNED FROM THE FATHER
    THIS VERSE IS NOT TALKING ABOUT YOU

This phrase refers to the Hebrew Scriptures, specifically the prophetic writings. Jesus is quoting Isaiah 54:13, which states, "All your children will be taught by the LORD." This reference underscores the idea that true understanding and wisdom come from God. Jesus is asserting that the teaching He provides aligns with divine revelation.

They will all be taught by God. The "teaching" here is not limited to intellectual knowledge but involves a transformative experience that allows individuals to truly understand and embrace Jesus' message. It suggests that genuine comprehension and acceptance of the truth about Jesus originate from God the Father.

John 6:45 serves as a profound affirmation of the connection between divine instruction and coming to faith in Jesus. It highlights the importance of divine revelation in understanding who Jesus is and encourages believers to seek a deeper relationship with God as they navigate their faith. This verse ultimately invites reflection on the nature of teaching, learning, and the transformative power of God in the life of a believer.

the rest of your post falls in the same non-sense

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.