Another shout of praise goes up to Jehovah!, page-2685

1. 25,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    John 6:45 - It is written in the prophets, ‘And they shall all be taught by God.’ Therefore everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to Me.

Your creative decoy sermon does not cut it.

"the rest of your post falls in the same non-sense"

The rest of my post, aligns with Perfection to this above verse, you can't fault it as Usual, so out comes your pathetic play the man card.
    Your credibility for not Directly addressing the valid overall, is shot down in flames once again.

It's not my fault that your stupidity can't see the clear and obvious, and that being the God and Father IS The Holy Spirit, as Paul Clearly shows in the verses I quoted.

While you hold those sorts of nonsense beliefs, you've got no chance of getting truth, and that you prove, just about every time you post.
    It might be time to get off your high horse, before you break your neck tongue.png
    ---------
    "SO YOUR TELLING US ON HERE THAT YOU HEARD AND LEARNED FROM THE FATHER
    THIS VERSE IS NOT TALKING ABOUT YOU"

Do you see how deluded you are, the verse is all part of the other many verses I quoted you.
    Is this what your forefathers feed you, so you will depend on their lies only, hmmmm wake up mate.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.