An example is "They would have been deemed as worshiping another...

1. 25,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    An example is "They would have been deemed as worshiping another God, if he was 3 persons".
    "That's how you see it. I see it as a lack of understanding of the Trinity doctrine."

It would appear that you're not up to speed with my whole point in this area, your missing some of it, which I may not have covered with you, but ppm?

I'm pretty sure that you would understand, that the likes of the Jews, consider God as singular, One person so to speak, as per the OT.
    Deu 6:4 - Hear, Israel! Yehowah our God Yehowah is One.

Yehowshuwa (Jesus) is not Yehowah

Jesus quoted the above and also confirms it, clarifies it -> John 17:3 - This now is the eternal life that they should know You (Father) the Only True God and whom you have sent, Jesus Christ.
    (He unquestionably here, independently of himself, defines, references, the Father as the only true God, when he was here).
    After the cross, now exalted and glorified, he is now a Begotten God, ruling for the Father until death no more - John 1:18 = confirms, supports his words in 17:3.

That is what the Jews, the One God here, they worshiped, hence -> "They would have been deemed as worshiping another God,
    if he was 3 persons".........

The point being made, has absolutely ZERO to do with the lack of understanding of a false trinity god and neither is it an interpretation matter, but a statement of clear and obvious facts.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.