1. 27,732 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    It would appear that you're not up to speed with my whole point in this area, your missing some of it, which I may not have covered with you, but ppm?
    Maybe, but to me, it's obvious that you are not up to speed with what the Trinity is.
    Jews reject the NT and Jesus Christ, seeing him as well-meaning with some good moral points but as a deluded individual exaggerated by NT authors.
    So, obviously, they will reject the Trinity doctrine.

Jesus quoted the above and also confirms it, clarifies it -> John 17:3 - This now is the eternal life that they should know You (Father) the Only True God and whom you have sent, Jesus Christ.
    (He unquestionably here, independently of himself, defines, references, the Father as the only true God, when he was here).After the cross, now exalted and glorified, he is now a Begotten God, ruling for the Father until death no more - John 1:18 = confirms, supports his words in 17:3.

John 14:
    6, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
    It is obviously not only about the Father.
    Jesus and the Father are both important to your hope of eternal life, hence the Trinity.

The point being made, has absolutely ZERO to do with the lack of understanding of a false trinity god and neither is it an interpretation matter, but a statement of clear and obvious facts.
    Yeah, @wotsup, your interpretations that you call clear and obvious facts. If you understood the Trinity you would not make your silly comments about Jesus and God.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.