"God is word, this is the most stupid and silly statement anyone...

1. 5,690 Posts.
    "God is word, this is the most stupid and silly statement anyone can make or come up with,"

Do you even realize the STUPIDITY in your statement here, or is 2 Thes 2:11 stopping that?

No wotsup, I realize your STUPIDITY as you got absolutely no idea of the Father, who the Father is, little alone of Jesus

This is a classical idiotic and moronic, pure ignorance, of the bible, and yet you come here trying to show how smart you are, you're lucky you're on here where you can hammer your stupidity away as no one in the real world would even look at this level of ignorance, not even kids would entertain this notion

You got no idea about anything else no difference with 2 Thes 2:11, this is a common ploy people throw around when they don't get their own way, childish games,

What happened to you notion a few years back that people will catch on to this, hahahahhaha, biggest joke in history I still giggle when I remember this as its shear stupidity and ignorance at its best of scripture

And no wotsup, I'm quite familiar with things starting in us and how we are, this is a very common teaching in the CC, I have tons of info on it.
    But God is not human, you are putting down God to a human personality and human language that was created by God himself, so it cannot be not even "the fact that ones expressed words are their spirit person or the person expressed."

Little fact about God, in the beginning there was nothing, not even nothing existed.
    Only God existed, all alone, then all things came to be including our and the existence of "the fact that ones expressed words are their spirit person or the person expressed."

To assign this notion part of creation to God is pure ignorance of the fact of who or the nature of God,
    Do you honestly believe God was ever part of his creation "words" pull the other one silly Billy

You should also be familiar as I posted this many times, "We see things as we are not how they really are" so your not telling me anything I didn't already know of where us humans ideas start and who they belong too, just as your noting of all you been posting on here especially 17:3 who's spirit and imagination they start and the spirit off = wotsup

The trouble with you is, you thick brick LOL, your brain cannot get around the fact that ones expressed words are their spirit person or the person expressed.

Here are some famous quotes to educated your ignorance, when you understand this you understand the stupefy you put on scripture

Each of us tends to think we see things as they are, that we are objective. But this is not the case. We see the world, not as it is, but as we are - or, as we are conditioned to see it.
    Stephen Covey
    “Humans see what they want to see.”
    Rick Riordan
    “What you see and what you hear depends a great deal on where you are standing. It also depends on what sort of person you are.”
    C.S. Lewis,

“Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change.”
    Wayne W. Dyer

“Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision for the limits of the world.”
    Arthur Schopenhauer , Studies in Pessimism: The Essays

AND THIS ONE IS EXCLUSIVLY TAILORED FOR YOU MY DEAR WOTSUP

“The eye sees only what the mind is prepared to comprehend.”
    Robertson Davies, Tempest-Tost

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.