Another shout of praise goes up to Jehovah!, page-2753

1. 24,406 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

@ppm56

LOL, I see satan keeps coming to your aid, making it hard to post to you.

Once again your DECOY lines.

Re the spirit of truth, Helper are in no way wotsup span, they all line up with perfection, marry into each other, the very reason that you won't even try to counter them.
    This is what happens when you get fixated on a created Holy Spirit person, you have to keep the lie going and make an abomination of numerous other verses, to desperately try and keep the lie going.
    The sad part of it though, you lot have absolutely no idea that your doing it, it's impossible for you to know, UNLESS you're prepared to get REAL passionate about seeking the Bibles, God's and Jesus's truth and to hec with what tom, dick or harry says, you have to shut that notion OUT.
    But that takes huge strength, and obviously the above's.

Re John 17:3, there is NO way you can fault what I say comes out of Jesus's words.
    Not a single thing of many tries that you have made, nullifies it, not a single point that you put foreword.
    Truth there cannot be changed or countered with truth.

As for John, if you get serious with some unquestionable truths that I show what the Bible clearly shows, you most definitely run into HUGE problems in trying to designate Jesus as the Word in 1:1, there is absolutely no other person with the God in that verse, and 1:2 nail this with the one and only word "This".
    1:3 also knocks him out and you simply cannot show that Jesus said, let there be light, which 1:1 demands if you say he is the Word.
    To Boot, if he was the Word, Co- equal etc, he would definitely be speaking of himself, which he does not.

"One has to interpret scripture in the same sense they were written in,"

Yes and that's what I'm clearly doing with Jesus's words in 17:3, Deu 6:4 and Paul's 1 Cor 8:6 etc, it is you that's tossing those very clear scriptures in the bin or putting a Huge spin on them, that don't exist for back then or now.

"You wasted your time writing,"

Yes I know that well and truly, due to 2 Thes 2:10, 11, but that will not stop me from insisting on Bible truths, you're not the only fly that flies by on H/C, so to speak wink.png

"You got done in a few years ago,"

Now there's a classic example of 2 Thes in play, for sure.

"Back at you"

Oh my, has one got tickets on themselves with that type of language.
    I only repeatedly address you, as you're the predominant one presenting the untruths.
    I keep at you with the likes of 17:3, as you, as yet have not been able to show error in it, and you know it and if you don't = 2 Thes again.

"Don't you get it, nobody gives a hoot to what you write, knock knock, let it sink in"

High horse yet again, thinking that You speak for every one else hmm rolleyes.png
    Who else do you love besides yourself tongue.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.