Another shout of praise goes up to Jehovah!, page-2755

1. 5,612 Posts.
    BUT HEY, THOSE WORDS OF HIS ARE NOT CHEAP, THEY ACCORDING TO JESUS'S CLEAR MESSAGE, MESS WITH PEOPLES CHANCES OF ETERNAL LIFE THEY ARE ON YOUR SHOLDERS my dear WOTSUP, THE CARRIER OF THEM

Thanks for your post dear wotsup it’s a clear indication of your mindset of not taking any “c” and wanting a hit at all cost, letting all barrel fly hoping for a score, sorry wotsup like I keep telling you your notions only exist in your imagination and don’t even reach any targets at all

You know what it’s amusing about you it’s that your absolutely clueless pretending to know it all by misquoting scripture
    And you are 100% correct words are cheap, extremely cheap, according to Jesus clear message, this is why your posting are always full of blanks missing the target with every pot shot you take

Now you can relax in that you got everything off your chest

You see the difference between you and me is that what I say is as close to truth that it can humanly be, and its proactive in the world, as it comes true in contrast to your imagination

You are not an honest person wotsup, that is open to honesty and truth, you are a very bitter person only open to anti-Catholic bigotry, KKK mentality, nothing more nothing less

Your version gets no further then your imagination, and it never will, its that simple, since you won’t be here to realise how truthful I am, run it with your kids, ask them to be your eyes and ears when you kick the bucked, tell them to assess how much of an impact you made and if anyone has taken up your imagination serious enough to follow you

On the other hand ask them that if they have a religion, will it be your version or CC, as pointed out by PPM

You are very familiar with the term of “all roads lead to Rome” you can bet your bottom line as being correct
    When one really understands the bible Christianity and especially history it defiantly leads to Rome no exception as this is ordained by Jesus and it’s the final destination.

This is exactly what is happening right now, honest and truthful people who are genuinely searching and no not taking any “c” blanks are being lead to the CC

The internet is littered with influencers often with their own channel and followers, who are honestly searching for truth, many have journeyed a long way jumping from religion to another, its only when they arrive at the CC they know they are at home

No matter how many blanks you fire, makes no difference, as people are waking up to such tactics as the ones you employ and moving back home to the CC, the more you open up with your blanks the more wake up, so please keep firing
    And my dear buddy there is nothing you, your imagination or not taking any “c” mentality can do about it
    Its in thing today, young people are converting to CC, even your Gkids most likely be horror of horrors Catholic

This is the truth of today dear wotsup, I can’t see your blanks being proactive in peoples life's except from running away from you

Sorry you lost, you can resist as much as you want, its your problem for not being honest

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.