Another shout of praise goes up to Jehovah!, page-2779

1. 24,433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "Jesus definitely had the rulers /Gods of this world on his mind v 7:3 and the mission he was sent here to accomplish, he definitely wasn’t here with a mindset to establish your anti-trinitarian notion"

He most definitely went out of his way to show us the Father, who he clearly defines independently of himself, as the Only True God and NOT a false God -> Father, Son and Holy Spirit that you lyingly place in 17:3. rolleyes.png

He also repeatedly shows us by His word, that he is NOT The Word, hence the very reason he is named AFTER The Word = The Word of God.
    You're NOT what you're of silly billy and that's not rocket science -> DRRRRRRRRRRR LOL.

Goodness me mate, it is totally staggering that you cannot grasp the SIMPLE Bible message and that being, AFTER he was raised in the word of God Due 18:18, he would of had the words of the God and Fathers without measure, as they are deemed as Spirit, so when he expressed them out, he BECAME the express image of the God and Fathers PERSON = WORD, The Word Heb 1:3 KJV.
    He well and truly CONFIRMS this in John, the words I speak are not my own = his answer in seeing (Perceiving - Inter) the Father BY hearing the words coming from him
    The words are the ONLY works that he is referring to here.

SIMPLES that even a child could grasp, well,.............and Child of God and Brother to Jesus.
    You are clearly NOT perceiving the Father, based on your messages, not mine.
    -----------
    "These two verses highlights the distinction between the divine nature of God THE ONLY TRUE GOD AT THE TIME OF JESUS, who provides eternal life through knowing Him and Jesus, and the temporary, corrupting influence of worldly powers that stand against God. This reinforces the message of hope and assurance in Christ, emphasizing that believers can find true life and purpose in their relationship with the Father and the SonAND NOT A CREATED UNHOLY SPIRIT PERSON, despite the opposition they may face in the world."

The rest of your sermon, is not covered in 17:3 and NOT relevant to the TRUTH, that Jesus independently references the Father ALONE as the Only True God when he was here.
    Supported by his quote from the OT -> Hear, Israel! Yehowah our God Yehowah ONE is. (Yehowshuwa - Jesus is NOT Yehowah).
    And now after the cross, he is a Begotten God NOW. John 1:18.
    --------------
    case closed -> with your nose in it again eek.png snap ouch! frown.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.