Another shout of praise goes up to Jehovah!, page-2794

1. 24,427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "please wotsie, you know full well no one can grasp anything coming from you as it's structure only exist by manipulating and pushing takes on verse to swing it to what ever you have in your imagination"

So come on then, now's you chance to stand up and be counted and back your words and show all what is not understandable in the simple language bellow and what manipulations I have done with verses.

OH MY, this will be Very interesting, which I expect you will NOT do.

Keep in mind, Heb 1:1-3 is all in reference as in the various ways God's word was expressed, and we ALL know, that we Express words.
    And those OF God know full well, that God only spoke through Jesus in there last days, AFTER his Baptism.

Goodness me mate, it is totally staggering that you cannot grasp the SIMPLE Bible message and that being, AFTER he was raised in the word of God Due 18:18, he would of had the words of the God and Fathers without measure, as they are deemed as Spirit, so when he expressed them out, he BECAME the express image of the God and Fathers PERSON = WORD, The Word Heb 1:3 KJV.
    He well and truly CONFIRMS this in John, the words I speak are not my own = his answer in seeing (Perceiving - Inter) the Father BY hearing the words coming from him
    The words are the ONLY works that he is referring to here.

SIMPLES that even a child could grasp, well,.............and Child of God and Brother to Jesus.
    You are clearly NOT perceiving the Father, based on your messages, not mine.
    ------------------

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.