Another shout of praise goes up to Jehovah!, page-2807

1. 5,631 Posts.
    'not just one individual, = me and Jesus,'

Lets us SEE how you twisted my words eh (is this how you translate the Bible = hmmm).

I'm part of THE Church, Jesus IS The Rock = the Son of the living God.

So how on earth do you get your crock above, from this?????????????
    Does that say that just me and Jesus are the church that I'm part of = NOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    I would expect there are quite a number that belong to this True Church.
    Very Simple wotsup, your very words indicate you are a loner, as you keep harping its you and the bible,
    no one follows what I do
    I don't follow others in reference to what I say the Bible says
    As I have pretty much said before, you need to get creative and create your own lines

------------
    "Jesus had 12 individuals in his Church"

Yep, that was before we had the Spirit of Truth = the Father teaching us, DRRRRR.
    You're the DRRRRR more of your dud blanks, the Church started at Pentecost, after Jesus ascended, in the upper room, the Christian church began at Pentecost when the Holy Spirit descended upon the apostles, empowering them for ministry and transforming them from a fearful group of followers into bold proclaimers of the gospel. This inauguration of the church marked a fundamental shift in the mission of Christ's followers and laid the foundation for the church's growth and expansion throughout the world, THE CHURCH STARTED AFTER THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH< NOT BEFORE DING DONG

-----------
    Individual understanding NOT, it is by the inspired words of the Bible, led by the best Two teachers available -> Guess who
    I not like you, don't and wont credit myself for my findings.
    Yeah sure, then how come the bible and the two teachers didn't teach you that THE CHURCH STARTED AFTER THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH< NOT BEFORE, your THE CHURCH STARTED AFTER THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH< NOT BEFORE has flown out the window
    -------------
    "no one follows what I do"

As always, you're unable to provide support for this lie.
    I have always hammered it home to you, to come out of your closet and search, as you will find many on the same page as me, as to what I see in the Bible.
    If by chance any of your words resemble any part of a post to you, you have clearly left the vital parts of, the whole truth so you can be deceptive, you've left out the context.
    This is what you said, caught again with you pants down
    "I am not a member of, as you repeatedly claim -> no one follows what I do,"
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/jws-and-blood.7751755/page-173?post_id=71776697
    ----------
    I don't follow others in reference to what I say the Bible says, who the Father and son are.

"I say" as led to from our Two above, and NOT 3 as your created one doesn't exist, hence why some of your deluded translations.
    Again then why didn't they lead you into the truth of when the church started by the 12, you are absolutely clueless, you see how you can claim anything, and not seeing how stupidly wrong you are, this is why I call you out for your blanks
    ----------
    As I have pretty much said before, you need to get creative and create your own lines, instead of parroting others like Gummy Bear here.

Yep, that still applies, stop being a sheep.
    100% correct, this is why imagination and creativity is in over drive with all the above, and with John 17;3, putting imagination in scripture where there is none, as you also how creative you are with John 1 and 14
    -----------
    "And as I expect you also know, it is dangerous so to speak, to simply swallow what someone might say"

Obviously the intentions here, flew right over your head.
    It was sort of a good will gestor and that I'm not sitting on a high horse, I don't claim and never have claimed to be 100% accurate on all things.
    And the Bible pretty much tells us, to test all things, hence my message is in alignment with that.
    Like, don't take my word for something, DYOR, as there is nothing like finding things for yourself, as you are way less likely to forget them.
    But my message in no way as you seem to use it, suggests to totally dismiss what I say.
    So, if you're not 100% accurate, what are the 2 teaching you, and how do you know the part that you are quoting is accurate,
    ------------
    Looks like you're firing blank bullets again my dear honey.

PS. Correction, no looks like, they are as the evidence above shows
    Your an idiot, you got everything wrong in this reply
    I'm well and truly on the right track in calling you a blank

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.