Another shout of praise goes up to Jehovah!, page-2873

1. 24,506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "This simple Girl came to the right conclusion of who Jesus is"

REALLY?????????????? rolleyes.png

Matt 1:18 - Now the beginning (DYOR) of Jesus Christ was as follows: After His mother Mary was betrothed to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Spirit.

His all times beginnings, the word of Yehowah the Fathers came down via the Angel and with the power of the Father = the Holy Spirit, the beginning of Jesus began.

But we'll put aside the above corrupted name of his EH.
    Yehowshuwa ...........shuwa #7769 = a halloo, a cry, from #7768 = to be free.
    So his name means "Yehowah's loud cry and call to freedom through the Son".

Like -> Isa 55:10, 11 - For as the rain comes down, and the snow from heaven, And do not return there, But water the earth, And make it bring forth and bud, That it may give seed to the sower And bread to the eater,
    So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.

Confirmed by Jesus -> John 16:27, 28 - for the Father Himself loves you, because you have loved Me, and have believed that I came forth from God.
    I came forth from the Father and have come into the world. Furthermore, I leave the world and go to the Father.”
    John 17:18 - As thou hast sent me into the world,even so have I also sent them into the world.

John 17:8 - For I have given to them the words which You have given Me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came forth from You; and they have believed that You sent Me.

Sent after he was raised by the Father in his word Deu 18:18, after his Baptism = all sent or sending contexts.

As it was the word and power that came down from heaven and made the 2nd Adam (included in John 1:3 ALL THINGS), he is deemed heavenly, not made of dust.

And God (Father) was/is the Word.
    Word God -> Image -> Word Man.
    1:14 And the Word Man (existing 1:3) became = (on the scene) and dwelt.

No way does 1:14 say -> And the Word became Man, that event happened as per Luke etc and not what John is talking about.

Jesus in 1:14 is being referenced as Word Man.
    He is deemed as a Word of God, titled "The".
    Word of The Word = Father.

Your expressed words are the you, the person expressed, so don't get this silly notion from the above, we are just words, hence cannot be deemed as Words.

That which is born of Spirit is Spirit............that which is born of Word is Word (John 6:63, word and spirit interchanged).
    Born again = become a Word of God.

Whose Word are You ? tongue.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.