Another shout of praise goes up to Jehovah!, page-33

1. 11,910 Posts.
    Prophecy works when it is shoehorned into history and events that have already past.
    That way it can be retro-fitted into wars, earthquakes and the formation of the United Nations, etc, with certainty.
    -------------
    Waffle, the accurate fulfillment of Bible prophecy, was for me at the time I began studying with JW's, the most convincing reason for accepting that the Bible was from God. If you are really intent on rescuing me as you claim, why not begin by explaining how in 1942, in the midst of World War II, Nathan H. Knorr delivered the thrilling discourse “Peace—Can It Last?” In it, he identified the “scarlet-colored wild beast” of Revelation 17 and indicated that there would still be much preaching to do after the war.
    (Revelation 17:8) The wild beast that you saw was, but is not, and yet is about to ascend out of the abyss, and it is to go off into destruction. And the inhabitants of the earth—those whose names have not been written in the scroll of life from the founding of the world—will be amazed when they see how the wild beast was, but is not, and yet will be present.
    The League of Nations no longer existed and yet reemerged as the United Nations just 3 years after the prophecy was explained to be in the process of occurring.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.