Another shout of praise goes up to Jehovah!, page-35

1. 229 Posts.
    That's a bit deep for me - not had my morning coffee and porridge yet.
    ============

"thus science, which is of course, religion in its most pure, unadulterated form, would be rudimentary at best.

But who knows, I'm just musing away before my bowl of porridge."

============

I think religions and worship should be more simple, not just for the highly educated, surely? Diciples were told to follow by Jesus and they did without question. Blind faith is seen by children in their parents faith until they are old enough to ask the WHY. Some just prayer regularly - doing God''s will without understanding all/most of Scriptures. Some are balancing their Spiritual needs with their human needs, not much seen these days. Some Jews, Christians have lost their way owing to materialism (excessive human needs/wants) and this is now evident within most Muslims in most countries for a few decades now.

It's simple enough - our purpose in life is to worship the One God Almighty (all of us have a covenant (before Adam) with God imprinted on our souls to worship One God - that's where the Oneness of God comes from - the need to worship - for those that believe), whether this is by prayer or fasting or maybe the acquiring of knowledge including Sciences as you mention.

One of the contradictions I have not found the answer to in the Qur'an yet is that God can deem who he likes to be righteous enough, for heaven, not just some Muslims/Christians/Jews/Sabians that are also mentioned. So maybe whether you believe or not and feel you are righteous or not, God will deem you righteous by your act of worship in acquiring knowledge?

So this chat (Philosophy and Religion) with all the familiar contributors on HC can continue in the next life, but will this be heaven or hell, lol?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.