Another shout of praise goes up to Jehovah!, page-42

1. 229 Posts.
    Failure of all religions is much in evidence in the world today and will increasingly get worse until the tyranny by world leaders is stopped, tyrants in the Middle East countries and many many other countries.

Tyrant men of the cloth with their dispicable behaviour - that's the worst crime - child abuse - (as the child goes on to be another child abuser in some instances - not just one childhood ruined).

With or without religion the world seems increasingly unable to coexist, increased anger (road rage in all countries I guess - religion out the window when we're behind the wheel), increased intolerance and indiscriminate killings.

==========
    "the basic first step is love and this love then broadens out to mutual respect, justice for all, freedom of prejudice, equality of the sexes, an equitable distribution of the earth's resources, elimination of extremes of wealth and poverty, etc, etc."
    ===========
    No poverty during the time of the Al-Mahdi/Messiah and eventual love/justice/ freedom for all as you describe, for those alive during End Times.
    ==========
    "Only love and fellowship is essential, belonging to a religion is non-essential because Allah belongs to no one religion"
    ==========
    Faith is not just for this life but the life yet to come, this life is just a test to see who is closest to God/Allah in their character. All the messengers of God from Adam to Muhammad came in the character of God, as an example, the religions that followed were/are distorted by man (or Satan and his helpers). That's why some Muslims prayer direct to God, not many listen to the Friday sermons from my experience in the Mosques. Islam just means subservient to God.

As for the unseen heaven and hell, I'm open minded - many discriptions from Ancient Egyptian chaos (bottomless pit/abyss) to celestrial heavens described in Scriptures, are they real or virtual we'll find out one day at ressurection when it will be too late to change our ways.

If in darkness switch on the light.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.