one day it might hit you like a ton of bricksWell,......one day...

1. 22,925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    one day it might hit you like a ton of bricks

Well,......one day around 3 yrs ago, it did hit me like a ton of bricks when I stopped work so I could spend 7 days, 12 plus hrs a week TO PROVE the Trinity correct, once and for all for myself as I, not like most had to admit, the trinity following, belief, was actually FED to me by someone else, not God or Jesus.
    I can assure you, I was wanting to find the Trinity.
    Another Key driver was, considering we have the Comforter = Holy Spirit = the Almighty God and Father AND we have Jesus, there is NO WAY we should have these differing Christian followings, as if on the truth trail, this SHOULD be impossible.

So what your saying, because I did this, which the Bible expects us to do, is that I am Bible bashing.
    I bashed it alright, around 18-24 mths.

So WHY don't YOU, explain to all of us on here, WHY me asking you a genuine question so I could better understand how and why you believe one Simple aspect of the Bible, IS considered Bible Bashing to you?
    I simply asked you what SHOULD be an easy question, for you to answer WITH the Bible.
    I don't know why you believe the aspect that I asked you?

That aside, WHAT If there are other people on here, or others on the side lines, that wonder or don't understand the same question I asked?
    Yous attitude is, how dare you even ask questions.
    A new follower, perhaps wanting to inquire, would see your type of language and would possibly feel too uncomfortable to ever ask questions, so they possibly just blunder along swallowing whatever is just fed to them.
    Which appears to be the norm, the way things have gone for many years, results in our faces, LOUD and clear.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.