Thanks for you efforts, I assume to answer a simple question...

1. 22,907 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Thanks for you efforts, I assume to answer a simple question that I asked and that being, Why do the Trinity followers REMOVE the one and Only Holy Spirit FROM the Almighty God and Father which he is.
    You link does not answer this and neither am I going to spend day in the hope is maybe entwined somewhere in MANS works, link you provided.

So lets just have a simple LOOK and one reference they gave to support the removal of the Almighty God and Fathers Holy Spirit and SEE how flawed it is;
    Acts 5:3-4 - But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land?
    Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but--> unto God.
    Whose this God here -->
    Deu 6:4 - Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: = as in One apple and the same God Jesus refers to --> John 20:17 - I ascent to my Father and your Father and my God and your God. = This, OUR God is ONE LORD Deu.

So if as YOUR link claimed, Jesus is INCLUDED in the Due 6:4, then YOU like it or not ARE saying, Jesus is not only ascending to the Father, God AND Himself OR like it or not, your ARE saying that Jesus is ascend to 2/3rds of a God and there is NO WAY you can say it is any other way = impossible claim via your faith.

Never the less, your links reference is Acts spells it out LOUD and clear, If you lie to the Holy Spirit you are in fact lying to God and this God in this verse is NOT including Jesus.
    Spirit and God in there ref = they are one in the same, just as the following;
    2 Cor 6:16 - And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
    1 Cor 6:16 - Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?So you see, same writer of 2 books, interchanges the Spirit and God = BECAUSE they are one in the same.
    You do not have two separate beings, persons, dwelling in you here but The Almighty God and Father and through His Spirit, the Holy Spirit, Jesus is able to come to you as well.
    -------------------
    Now lets look at more misleading matters from you link bellow;

However, the Bible also contains clear statements regarding diversity within that unity. For instance, in the very first verse of the Bible we are told that "In the beginning God (Deu 6:4 - Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: .)" The Hebrew word for God is elohim, which is actually a plural form of the word el. It's a word that in other contexts is sometimes translated as "gods," referring to heathen deities. Later in the same chapter we have one of the most striking statements of diversity-in-unity:So lets just nail the Elohim, plural nonsense on the head right here;
    Ex 7:1 - And the LORD said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a God = ELOHIM to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet.If Elohim means God is 3 persons in one, then we, as we have the very same word Elohim for Moses, will have to insist, because the BIBLE says so, that Moses likewise is 3 in 1 as well.
    Please show us all, where the other 2 Moses are in the Bible?
    So clearly, this nonsense of the Elohim, plural as the Trinity use, is no more than man made and NOT of God.

Here is the TRUE plural meaning for the Almighty God and Father as he is --> Spirit Holy, The Word and the Light = 3 making up God = Plural.
    So the plural is simply referring to the various aspects, attributes of the person, being etc.
    Moses being a great leader, Father role etc.

Then God said, ‘‘Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground." So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them. Genesis 1:26-27 Jesus's confirmation of His God and Fathers works here;
    Matt 19:4 -
    And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which madethem at the beginning made them male and female,
    No way is Jesus even hinting at the fact, he had a hands on role or was EVEN there when God (Not Jesus) made man.

Notice the shift in pronouns. "Let us … in our image … So God created man in his own image. … he created him." From us and our to he. Why the shift =(DING DONG redface.png) Commentators speak of a literary form called the plural of majesty or the "editorial we." This much is certainly true. If Genesis 1 does not explicitly teach diversity-in-unity within the Godhead, it certainly leaves room for it to be developed later in the Bible.

Now seriously, are you SEEING the twisting and concoctions going on here because the Bible clearly identifies the one making the man is a SINGULAR identity, HE and HIS OWN image?
    This is comedy at it's best (worst?).

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.