You are always welcome to ask me anything, whether I have the...

1. 22,889 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    You are always welcome to ask me anything, whether I have the answers is another matter.

From a Biblical aspect, if I wasn't concerned, then clearly I have missed a key part, message of the Bible = lights on and no one home.

I also might be over the top with regards to the following --> but I detest lies.
    And when one gets serious about looking as the key necessary basics of the Bible, you might say first milk, it screams out loud and clear.
    Example --> OT prophesies for Jesus, CLEARLY ALL in the context of a future one and NO hint of a pre-existing one in anyway shape or form.
    So that must dictate what we should be looking for in the NT and sure enough, Matt, Mark and Luke make it very clear of the Beginning of Jesus.

The Bible in many verses place it in our faces, no if buts maybe's, but there will be lies created and MOST will not be able to spot them.
    Angel of light, wolf in sheeps clothing, most will not spot it, narrow gate, path and Few find it.
    And sure enough, according to the said Trinity experts, the Trinity roots began around 100 years after Jesus and appeared to have gotten settled upon around 3-400 years after, and the deception like concrete has set well and truly.

The Elohim example I gave, this nonsense that Elohim = Plural = 3 gods, so to speak and yet Moses was also an Elohim = ONE Moses as in one apple end of this nonsense, abuse of the meaning of Elohim in a flash.
    Lets us make man in our image and GOD, He and in His image made man, not the other said bystander, observer only is all we can claim.
    The best can we can claim for sure from the Bible, the ours are referring to some Hosts of heaven, angels, as they were around before the earth and that's as far as we can speculate, no more and no less.
    Or, as the Bible clearly shows, the ours is referring to God's wisdom and Prov clearly speaks of it as though it's an identity and numerous verses saying the likes of, God founded, created the world via Wisdom - Prov 8:22 -23- The LORD possessed me (wisdom) in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.
    I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.

Really though, I probably should resign myself to the fact, accept it, because from what I see of many OT passages which ref to the end times, the overall message appears to be saying, most will be off the truth trail unto the climax.
    Despite what many claim, Rev appears to support this, as they come out of the Tribulation and Given white robes or wash their robes = Truth of the word of God.

Sad part though, from many said Christians, it would appear taboo to even question and if you do, your a so and so etc????????

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.