So the language, message your putting out there is -> it's a...

1. 23,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    So the language, message your putting out there is -> it's a numbers game, what the majority say, MUST be right and you push this message despite the likes of Jesus's words, like the days of Noah, FEW get in the boat AND, the likes of the gate, path is narrow and FEW find it.

Angel of light, mimic of the Spirit = you will not know, it will be done in such a sneaky way and sure enough, RAT TRAP in John 1:1 AND God WAS the Word = the very same Almighty God and Father referenced the first time (the subject) in 1;1.

The Word = Glory according to Jesus, Clearly did NOT become flesh but came in the Temple = Jesus.
    John 14:10 - Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me?the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. (Is Jesus lying = nope).
    Jesus in many passages makes it clear, The Word means, all of The Word of God.
    Your word, communication, no matter whether you are human or animal, begins within you, part of you, is you.
    Logos, thought and reason etc and as know by most, some several hundred years before Jesus hit the scene and before these said Greek scholars started twisting it's meaning in LIMITED places to create this false teaching.

Jesus is the EXPRESS mage as he expressed out the Word = the Almighty God and Father --> Word --> THE Word to The Word of God known also as Glory as is his plans.
    You could say, if you have seen and Heard me, you have seen and Heard the Almighty God and Father.
    God's words are Spirit, hence Jesus received them without measure.

OT passages --> The Word of the LORD said unto me, the Spirit of the LORD said into me = Spirit/Word are one in the same, interchanged, from the One and Only Almighty God and Father, directly, Glory which they received in the Tent, Tabernacle in the OT and in the NT, in Jesus, the Temple.
    And sure enough, that example, forerunner via Jesus is now, the people are to become the Temple for The Word/Spirit = God to dwell in.
    And via this One Spirit, access to, Jesus can come as well, hence NO excuses for differing interpretations on the key aspects, first Milk.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.