If you do your own Trinity investigations, the said Trinity...

1. 22,847 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    If you do your own Trinity investigations, the said Trinity experts CLAIM, the Trinity following goes back as far as around 100 years after Jesus.
    It appears, that is a far as they can go.
    And by 3-400 years after Jesus, it would appear there was agreement to settle on the Trinity.

Now what YOU fail to recognize and acknowledge is for yourself, that pretty much everyone has simply followed the leader = minds set and locked.

What you fail to take into account, I was one of these said Trinity followers for 30 odd years prior and come what may, No one was going to tell me otherwise.
    And as I said, I went on the mission to prove the trinity once and for all from the Bible so no one could ever dare question my following.

So don't parrot this mindset to me as clearly I, not like most, were able to see the wood through the trees, but trust me, it was not an easy matter as I was not wanting to find anything else but the trinity.
    Your have to put on the armor, so to speak and be prepared for battle and stay away from what Tom, Dick or Harry has to say.
    Study the Bible on how you should be seeking the truth etc, area on it's own.

You know very well people can be reading the same verse and see entirely different meaning...................
    Just stop and take your blinkers off for one minute, WHAT's the general repeated complaint against wotsup = post too long which generally are because I place up numerous verses, which YOU cannot even be bothered reading as YOUR mindset dictates, prior what they mean.
    OR as with most, your see them in the likes of the following --> driving the car down the road and looking out the side window and not seeing the Mack truck in front of you.
    Your seeing them, but your not --> been there and done it.
    Rarely if at all do you counter with the Bible, the subject I put forward with miles of Bible backing.
    The best you could come up with, your excuse, escape hatch was, the forefathers this and that etc = rubbish = you fell head long into the angel of lights SEEDS = Gottcha.

The evidence thus far from you appears, You are avoiding answering a very simple question regarding why you would even consider separating the Almighty God and Father from the Holy Spirit which the Bible clearly shows, suggest, is Him.
    And this appears to be the norm by many when questions are put forward.

Now as for 3 years up my sleeve, since when has the Simple basics, first milk of God and Jesus needed 2000 odd years to grasp?
    Let use your Catholic Bible and SEE what it tells us, Hey?

The OT over and over explains, a future Jesus would come on the scene and NONE of these verses even hint at, never mind saying it, that this future one existed in any way shape or form other than in the mind and plans of God as PER Eph 3:9
    Now that, whether you like it or not, dictates the NT, not to mention, Matt, Mark and Luke, make it VERY clear as to when Jesus literally, physically came into existence.
    So get real with yourself and just look at the concoctions you lot create to talk your way around these sorts of areas, OH, that's only talking about the man Jesus, for example = Bull Dust.
    Goodness me mate, get serious and open thine eyes.

God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit = none other than 3 Gods and no matter how many tongue twisting nonsense's talks you can come up with, will get you around that.
    When Jesus quotes the following - Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: there is no way he even hints at, he is part of this One LORD, One God here, which he would have to be to be your Trinity god.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.