identifies the only true God.The author of the Bible and Creator...

1. 22,939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    identifies the only true God.
    The author of the Bible and Creator of heaven and earth.

Hmm, that appears to fly in the face of JW teaching, as they say a Master worker did the creating, Jesus.

However, the funny part about that is --> The said master worker subject, the Bible makes it very clear that the area where JW uses the word Master worker, is very clearly shown, that the master worker is clearly referring to God's wisdom.
    Jer 10:12 - He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heavens by his discretion.
    51:15 - He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heaven by his understanding.

Psa 102:25 - Of old hast thou laid the foundation of the earth: and the heavens are the work of thy hands.
    Isa 48:13 - Mine hand also hath laid the foundation of the earth, and my right hand hath spanned the heavens: whenI call unto them, they stand up together.
    45:12 - I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I,evenmy hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.

Master worker as in another identity = My BIG fat foot, lies tongue.pngwhat.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.