The master worker mentioned in Proverbs 8:30 is indeed the...

1. 22,595 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

The master worker mentioned in Proverbs 8:30 is indeed the Son.

No it is not --> Due 18:18 - I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.

I will, as in not yet in
    existence and this one to be will be "like unto thee" = a man and that man does not exist in any way shape or form other than, in the mind and plans of God, JUST AS the Bible shows and proves to us;
    Eph 3:9 - And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who--> created all things.

Not to mention, if you insist on it being the Son, you are totally ignoring the key message, theme of Prov 8 and that being the entire subject is about wisdom, God's wisdom of which I provided verses to show it was via God's wisdom, the earth etc were founded, which works in with perfect harmony of what Prov 8 is showing us.

Maybe it was Jehovah by his power through the Son that creation came into being.
    NO, the Bible says, God spoke and it was.
    Keep in mind, God's word is also Spirit.
    In the Beginning was the Spirit...............and God was The Spirit.
    John 4:24 - Spirit the God is....... = Holy Spirit.
    That which is born of Spirit is Spirit = His word is Spirit.
    Hence, Jesus was a man, always was and still is, hence if his words came of his own thinking, we would of had, that which is born of flesh is flesh and we know from the Bible, that does not bring life eternal.
    Hence, or naturally as Jesus was NOT a Spirit but flesh, He cannot be The Word, he was GIVEN it.

Lets US,... let the Son do the talking then --> Matt 19:4 - And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,
    The He --> Gen 1:27 - So God created man in hisown image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
    He, His etc --> No hint of a master worker as in another identity having a master workers role, or through them literally.
    The language, theme of I wisdom in Prov 8, I was there, I this and I that, are you telling me if Jesus was there and referring to scriptures as He does, would NOT repeat the same language almost word for word?
    That would be no more than creative or ???? at it's best.

So in the beginning of his ways, God's wisdom etc, the first of his inner creation, which IS where your creation begins, was for a Jesus TO BE = The beginning of the creation of God Rev 3:14, the firstborn of creation was a Jesus to be Col 1:15.

So when you see verses with the likes of --> Through Jesus God created (John 1:3 NOT being one of them, as that is God), the through as per the Greek is in the context to align with Rev and Col here.
    Dia - Through, on account of, by reason of, for the sake of, because of --> God created all these things, where later when the times were fulfilled, He would place all things into this Future ones hands.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.