Thanks for questioning and putting forward YOUR (mans, flesh)...

1. 22,925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Thanks for questioning and putting forward YOUR (mans, flesh) thoughts, you are always welcome to do so.

My own words you say, God is the Word = no, they are not my words But as the Bibles should be saying, as per the Greek from which our Bibles should have been rightfully translated.
    The way most Bibles have it "and the Word was God", is no more than trickery, aims to try and pre-set ones mind.
    Translated with a pre=-set mind.

In the beginning was (the) Word and (the) Word was with THE God.................= The God IS one of the key two subject in 1:1, The God and his Word, which He is and NOT Jesus.
    I could be wrong, I don't think "in the", is even supposed to be used before "Beginning".

The Man Jesus goes out of his way to tell us, He is NOT a Spirit or Spirit and I am sure you are well aware of those verses.

Now then, you accuse me of reading things out of context, not using the true context, well,.....this is exactly what your doing he.
    Pretty much the entire Bible, every passage whether it be parables or whatever, is about Word --> The Word = The Word of God.
    Good word verses evil word.
    So when Jesus is saying, that which is born of Spirit is Spirit, He is speaking with reference to words.
    John 3:5-6 - Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and ofthe Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
    That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

1 Peter 1:23 - Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

Now surely you know from this, you are not born again two ways here?
    Spirit and The Word =The Word of God are interchanged, effectively meaning, one in the same, from the One and Only Almighty God and Father.
    Now then, pay attention - John 6:63 - It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, theyare spirit, and they are life.
    Now then, Lights on;
    John 12:29 - For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
    John 3:34 - For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God:-->for God giveth not the Spirit by measureunto him.
    Luke 4:18 - The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the Good News--> (The Word) to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

So there You have it, Spirit and Word are interchanged, effectively one in the same AND from the Almighty God and Father = Neither the Holy Spirit or The Word are Jesus, he was GIVEN them = simple's.

Now if you want Bible evidence from Jesus, that The Word also means --> The Word of God, then you just let me know.

That’s the Truth a pretty good argument that Jesus is --> NOT THE WORD OR THE SPIRIT OR A SPIRIT, which the Almighty God and Father IS, The Holy Spirit.
    And as you say --> BINGO.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.