Howdy mate, and again, thanks for raising what you consider...

1. 22,879 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Howdy mate, and again, thanks for raising what you consider valid points.
    And regardless to our differing views, we can always learn something from everyone.

Perhaps what I will say,... we will say that this is what I see in the Bible and perhaps you will see Why I see it this way.
    Not saying you have to accept it, but why I see this and that.

Your appear to have ignored the context I pointed out, based on Jesus's words which were given to him from the Almighty God and Father.
    That which is born of Spirit is Spirit --> is clearly in reference to The Word = The Word of God.
    Remember what I said, all Bible passages relate to, center around Word -> THE Word = The Word of God, good and evil words.
    Or as the saying goes, all roads lead to Rome = The Word.

Ok, let me put it this way,as simple as possible.
    You ignored the fact that Jesus's words showed beyond doubt, that he cannot be The Word or the Spirit, Holy, as he WAS GIVEN them and this is a very valid point to make and show.
    If you disagree, then back it with the Bible, I'm all ears.

Spirit comes down to Mary and she conceives and Jesus is born.
    Um,....we need to back up a little here;
    Isa 55:8- - For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. (Almighty God and Father).
    For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
    “For as the rain comes down, and the snow from heaven, And do not return there, But water the earth, And make it bring forth and bud, That it may give seed to the sower And bread to the eater,
    So shall my word (Spirit as we dicussed) be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

So we have the word = the word of God given to the Angel to pass on to Mary and the word of God is described as water, seed and bread etc, which Jesus confirms in passages;
    Mary asks how --> Luke 1:35 - And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest (Almighty God and Father) shall overshadow thee: therefore (for this reason) also that holy one which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.
    So quite clearly, there is not Yet a son of God as in a Jesus other than in the mind and plans of God, just as the following clearly shows --> Eph 3:9 - And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who --> created all things.

Shall be called, OT have many similar verses as in, God WILL BE a Father to him and Jesus WILL BE a son to him, again, no hint of a pre-existing Jesus in any way shape or form, other than the likes of Eph 3:9.
    Prophesy - Psa 2:7 - I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.
    Then we see at Jesus's Baptism, this is my son.
    Begotten --> The meaning of this is clearly defined via the inspired word of God as after Jesus died, God had to beget (begotten) him AGAIN.
    Which simply means, as per prior to Mary and God's word coming down, out from God, there was not a literal Jesus, Spirit of Jesus, but a plan only, hence Jesus was Begotten.

Jesus is many passages and more noticeable in the Greek, makes a clear distinction between, I came OUT from, came FORTH from God and THEN was sent into the world = AFTER Baptism.
    Out from, forth from = exact same language as Isa.
    So that is how Jesus began and came out from God, born of the Spirit BUT, the 2nd Adam which clearly means man.
    And the Bible and not many men, Makes it very clear, Jesus only physically came into being some thousands of years AFTER the 1st Adam.
    Jesus was born of God, from the heavenly, not of the dust, earthly as per the 1st Adam.
    So what you could rightfully say, as the Bible is clear, Jesus was the 2nd Adam, 2nd Man = as per the 1st Adam before disobeying God.
    Man caused what many say is the fall, man likewise, is to also correct it.
    So if one truly grasps this fact, WHAT Jesus achieved is much BIGGER than most give him credit for, Man did NOT sin = Huge.

Question, what nature does Jesus have,
    Simple, that of a Man, but not a man of dust, earthly.
    His own Body, Soul and Spirit.
    So that raises a serious question, if we say he was at least from the egg of Mary, you ARE saying, he is of the earthly, part thereof, of which the Bible goes against.
    Acts 17:31 - Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by thatman whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

There is no way you can deny that he wasn’t born of both Spirit and Flesh.
    Born of the Spirit is to be born of The Almighty God and Father as he is the Holy Spirit.
    But the Bible is clear, he was born a man and a mans spirit does not pre-exist, 2nd Adam as in before Adam was naughty.
    Born of flesh, not necessarily as man of Dust 1st Adam line, so the best we can say, he came out of Mary, to say he was her seed, is to speculate.

If flesh dominated, "Jesus was a man, always was and still is", then why is he called the Son of God, not the son of Mary,
    Simple's - Luke 1:35 - And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest (Almighty God and Father) shall overshadow thee: therefore (for this reason) also that holy one which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

why was he able to accomplish all that ONLY can God do, and no man can.
    I am going to assume, hope, this is an error by You? (and I don't say this in a smarty pants way)
    Acts 2;22 - Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did through him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:
    (Through in Greek = Dia which also has the likes of the following meanings --> because of, by reason of, for the sake of Jesus).

John 14:10 - Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

John 3:34-35 -
    For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.
    Because --> The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand.

ONLY can God do, and no man can.
    The Bible is very clear, God is Not man and neither does he Change, so He, The Word did not and cannot become flesh, he came in the Temple, Flesh of Jesus just as John 1:14 and John 14:10 shows us.
    You are also suppose to be the Temple, but that will not make you The Word or God, which are one in the same.

No man can = one would have to ask, well,....where av ya been.
    No man, your saying that, it appears in the context of man from the 1st Adam and Jesus is not of that line as we are.
    And the Bible tells us in no uncertain terms, the MAN Jesus did do all these things, much of, God did as Jesus had the fullness of the Godhead = Almighty God and Father as per, Spirit Holy which God is, without measure.
    Jesus always contributed his efforts to the Almighty God and Father and said the likes of, I can do nothing of myself.

We are born of God, His Spirit/Word = we are of God, but we a not then spirits.
    John 8:47 - He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.
    1:13 - Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
    So like Jesus says in John Ch 17, he is not of this world and neither are the ones God gave him, they are of above, of the heavenly, but that does not mean they pre-existed and likewise for Jesus.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.