MR ppm, the areas you brought up have numerous Branches and if...

1. 22,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    MR ppm, the areas you brought up have numerous Branches and if one wants to know what the root is, one needs to know the fruits of the branches, the whole story.

All you are doing, to avoid addressing ALL your points WHICH were answered and addressed from the Bible, is just simply parroting what most do, when confronted with Bible truths.
    You often mention to me, I take things out of context, despite me providing numerous verses which clearly show, I am not taking anything out of context.'
    So in short, you cannot be bothered with the whole story, whole truths and they will show up your cherry picking to support your false following.

Clearly it is not a simple matter and your lot have been OFF God's truth from around 100 years after Jesus.

You were given perfect and precise Bible backing WHY Jesus cannot be the Holy Spirit or The Word which comes from it.
    Absolute truths from the Bible, why Jesus began as, was and still is man sadly it would seem, you had no idea of the difference between 1st Adam, man and the 2nd Adam, man = Jesus as you tried to suggest, it would not be possible for Jesus to do the things he did.
    You were provided clear and precise words from the Bible which CLEARLY explain how and why he was able.

So why don't you just be honest, you cannot counter the points I covered and backed with the Bible, hence your hissy fit, spat it.

Goodness me, the Bible shows as large and life, Jesus was Given the Holy Spirit and The Word = no way in God's name can Jesus be what he was given = Simple's.

Anyone can throw Bible verses around, come on then, throw them around TO counter the points I provided INSTEAD of running in anther direction when you get stumped, truth exposed.

As for what verse mean to me, Yes that was a silly approach by me to try and keep discussions civil.
    What they mean to me is exactly what I showed YOU, the Bible tells us, dictates, hence your revolt biggrin.png

Oh that's right, when you have no answers, your say we need to draw upon your forefathers false teachings and abandon the Bible, even their own which shows them up.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.