History shows, I did that and to do that, you effectively have...

1. 22,852 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    History shows, I did that and to do that, you effectively have to go to war.
    And because of history, it's a constant reminder, in my mind all the time, don't get blindsided and fall into a similar trap.
    Hence I am constantly coming at the subject, every which way but loose, so to speak, checking and rechecking, all the time.
    Key basic and necessary areas, I'm speaking of here.

However, in the context which I assume you are asking, no I will not, due the numerous things events, experience over the years.
    To give you an idea where I stand or how firm, I once gave an example or raised a question to Whereu.
    The subject was the likes of those that once believed and then didn't.
    As for me, I said the likes of, how can someone seriously say they believed and then did not, as it should be impossible IF you were on the truth trail at first.
    It would be like, or should be --> Say you had a wife and you divorced her and after that you convince yourself she never existed, reality says, you are living a lie.
    So if you truly found God and Jesus in the first place = same as, or close to, or you get my point, I hope?

That's why, when I see some said Christians say, well,...."if I have it wrong, I have lost nothing", I find it astounding?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.